2 Cal, a 52-story, Class A office tower with approximately 1.42 million rentable square feet is located in the Bunker Hill District of downtown Los Angeles. The building is part of a two-tower office complex and retail/restaurant pavilion that shares amenities including a 1.5 acre water court with a 90,000 gallon fountain, and performance plaza.
- Located near cultural amenities including the Music Center with the Walt Disney Concert Hall, the Museum of Contemporary Art, ant the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels
- 1.42 million rentable square feet of space
- Tramway connecting the plaza level and Hill Street leading to the Hill Street Subway Station
- Six-level subterranean parking structure with convenient access to all major freeways and one block from the subway
- Energy Star Label awarded in 2008 and for operating efficiency in 2010, with LEED Platinum certification awarded in 2013.