30 Third Street, a six-story, approximately 59,000 square foot building is located in San Francisco's South Financial District. The building was originally constructed in 1910, with the recent remodel taking place in 2015 - 2016.
The building is centrally located to transportation hubs; prime lifestyle and cultural amenities including Union Square, Westfield San Francisco Centre, Metreon entertainment complex; hotels including the Four Seasons, W, St. Regis, Marriott, and The Palace Hotel; Moscone Convention Center; museums including Contemporary Jewish Museum, San Francisco Museum of Art; and the 5-acre Yerba Buena Gardens.
• Centrally located in San Francisco’s South Financial District
• One block from BART and MUNI stations with a bus stop close to the front of the building
• Easy access to SoMa and the CalTrain Station
• Three blocks from the new Transbay Transit Center under construction
• Proximate to retail, hotel, museums and other cultural amenities including the Yerba Buena Gardens