This 10-story, Class-A, 400,215 sq. ft. office building was built in 1987 and offers tremendous views of the Washington Monument, the Capitol Building and the Smithsonian Institute on the National Mall. This property is also commonly referred to as 901 D Street SW and The Aerospace Center.
- Panoramic views of Capitol Building, Washington Monument & Smithsonian Museum
- Contemporary design including a glass facade, maximum window-line, a sizable patio, and blue night lighting
- Easy access to I-395 and Metro Orange, Blue, Yellow & Green lines
- Energy Star designated for energy efficiency
- Federal Level IV security
- 421 parking spaces