CIM acquired this 192,000 square foot building in 1998. Located across the street from the Hollywood & Highland® Center, it features panoramic views of Los Angeles from the downtown skyline to the Pacific Ocean, as well as outstanding opportunities for creative and high-profile signage. CIM renovated all floors and common areas for new tenants, upgrading the building from Class B to Class A, which led to higher occupancy rates. Now, the building features fiber optic capability and a live studio on its upper floor. Ample parking is provided in a 91-space subterranean lot within the building as well as in an adjacent 423-space structure. Commonly referred to as the Trailer Park Building, 6922 Hollywood Boulevard serves as CIM's headquarters and home to Trailer Park, and J2 Global Communications.
CIM sold 6922 Hollywood in 2011.
- Across the street from the Hollywood & Highland® Center in the Hollywood Entertainment District
- Ground floor restaurants include Baja Fresh, Hooters, and Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
- Retail tenants include H&M, California National Bank, and American Apparel
- Near transportation, including the 101 Freeway and the Metro Red
- Proximity to conference spaces and visitor attractions
- 514 parking spaces