Central Tower, a 21-story, 108,225 square-foot office building is located at 703 Market Street in San Francisco's South Financial District. Central Tower was constructed in 1897, and was the first skyscraper built in the city. It was later reconfigured in 1938 with six additional floors.
Central Tower is centrally located to transportation hubs; prime lifestyle and cultural amenities including Union Square, Westfield San Francisco Centre, Metreon entertainment complex; hotels including the Four Seasons, W, St. Regis, Marriott, and The Palace Hotel; Moscone Convention Center; museums including the Contemporary Jewish Museum, San Francisco Museum of Art; and the 5-acre Yerba Buena Gardens.
• Centrally located in San Francisco’s South Financial District
• One block from BART and MUNI stations with a bus stop in front of the building
• Easy access to SoMa and the CalTrain Station
• Three blocks from the new Transbay Transit Center under construction
• Proximate to retail, hotel, museums and other cultural amenities including the Yerba Buena Gardens