CIM has partnered with Lowe Enterprises, Neighborhood Development Company, and Bundy Development Corporation to create CityVista, a contemporary, mixed-use community including residential, retail, dining, and entertainment, and park spaces. Located on the site of the old Wax Museum just north of Massachusetts Avenue, CityVista offers instant access to downtown businesses, government, cultural centers, and public transportation. The project features 244 apartments, 441 condominiums, and 117,000 sq. ft. of retail space, including a Safeway supermarket, a Results Gym, a hardware store, and other specialty stores and restaurants. The condos and the apartments feature separate lobby/common areas, a rooftop pool, and a terrace with views of the Capitol and the Washington Monument. In addition, the development includes parking in a subterranean lot. For more, visit www.cityvistadc.com.
The property was sold in 2010.
- Walking distance to the East End & Capitol Hill office markets
- Walking distance to three Metro stations
- Full-service Safeway store plus other specialty stores and restaurants
- Rooftop pool with views of the Capitol, the Washington Monument, the National Cathedral & the Washington Convention Center
- "Vista Green" - close to one acre of landscaped green space above the retail level for the private use of residents