Jack London Square is a vibrant destination in Oakland situated along the Oakland/Alameda estuary. It brings dining, retail, recreation, and entertainment options to the scenic location on the San Francisco Bay. CIM’s portion of Jack London Square is comprised of three office buildings with ground and second floor retail, three retail buildings, a parking structure with ground floor retail, and three land parcels. Jack London Square’s location offers multiple options for access including by ferry, Amtrak and BART and a free downtown shuttle service as well as from the region’s major transportation corridors including I-80, I-580, I-880, and I-980.
• 243,000 square feet of modern office space
• 191,000 square feet of retail space
• A variety of dining and entertainment offices
• 1,095 parking stalls
• One-third mile of publicly-accessible waterfront for biking, picnic, and water sports
• Multiple transportation options including the ferry