The Market Lofts are an innovative, high-end, mixed-use condominium development in downtown Los Angeles. When CIM purchased these properties in 2001, they included a vacant office building, an unused parking facility, and several surface parking lots south of Los Angeles' Central Business District. CIM and partner Lee Homes transformed the lots into a 350,000 sq. ft. development featuring 267 condominiums atop 56,000 sq. ft. of retail amenities, including the area's first full-service supermarket. The Market Lofts exemplify the revitalization of downtown Los Angeles and the future of Los Angeles' urban business district.
All condominums have been sold. CIM sold Market Lofts Retail in 2013.
- The first full-service supermarket in downtown Los Angeles
- Central Los Angeles financial district location
- Access to Metro Rail and the 110 (Harbor) & 10 (Santa Monica / San Bernardino) Freeways
- Within walking distance of the STAPLES Center and the L.A. Live entertainment campus
- 127 underground parking spaces