After years of vacancy and disrepair, this 1888 Romanesque building offered a prime development opportunity in a neighborhood on the cusp of a renaissance. CIM converted the building's ground floor into a home for upscale restaurant Quatro Gatti, and its upper floors into 12 loft-style apartments. The building was 100% leased upon completion. One of the oldest buildings in San Diego's historic Gaslamp Quarter, it was also among the first residential development efforts in the area.
CIM sold this building in 2001.
- Central location steps from retail, restaurants & entertainment
- Ample parking in nearby city-owned structures