Seaholm is a mixed-use project located on approximately 5 acres on the Southwestern edge of downtown Austin. The project is a renovation of the long-dormant 1950’s iconic Seaholm Power Plant into office, restaurant, and public spaces, a two-story glass and steel office building with ground floor retail space that is home to Austin’s first Trader Joe’s market, and a 30-story 280 residential condominium tower, Seaholm Residences.
CIM sold the Seaholm project in 2016.
- Ideally located on the Southwestern edge of downtown Austin at Lady Bird Lake
- 1.5 acres of public open space
- Adaptive reuse and repurpose of the decommissioned power plant into office and amenity spaces
- Trader Joe’s market conveniently located at the project
- 30-story residential tower with 280 condominiums in a vibrant neighborhood