The Strand is a mixed-use development overlooking Huntington Beach Pier. The project includes four distinct buildings linked by open-air pedestrian walkways, offering approximately 100,000 square feet of retail and office space, a luxury boutique hotel (The Shorebreak Hotel, operated by Joie de Vivre), and subterranean parking. Tenants include Forever 21/Forever Love, CVS, Johnny Rockets, and New Zealand Natural Ice Cream. www.atthestrand.com
CIM sold The Strand and the Shorebreak Hotel in 2015.
- Beachfront location overlooking the Huntington Beach
- Open-air pedestrian promenade
- Located in hub of Main Street's dining and shopping hub
- 470 space subterranean parking structure
- 157 rooms and 39 suites in the Shorebreak Hotel featuring ocean views