This 35-story Chicago Landmark is situated just north of the river on the Magnificent Mile. The property includes approximately 740,000 square feet of space in 5 buildings constructed between 1920 and 1950 as well as a 36,000 square foot surface parking lot, The builidng historically acted as the headquarters for the Chicago Tribune Company, housing its printing operations until 1982. The multiple additions added during the 1930s and 1950s have shared floor plates with the original tower.
- The neo-Gothic Tribune Tower is a Chicago Landmark
- 740,000 square feet is ideally located on Chicago's Magnificent Mile
- 36,000 square foot development site