CIM partnered with the JBG Companies and Brookfield Properties to develop this high-rise mixed-use project in the Rosslyn section of Arlington, Virginia. The Waterview offers close to one million square feet of Class A office, hotel, and residential space in two towers designed by Pei Cobb Freed & Partners. The hotel/residential tower spans 29 stories and contains 133 condo units and the 154-room boutique Hotel Palomar, managed by the Kimpton Group. The office tower contains 24 stories of Class A office space. To learn more about The Waterview's residences, visit www.waterviewresidences.com.
In 2007, CIM sold the Class A office tower component of Waterview.
In 2011 CIM sold the hotel component.
All residential condominums have been sold.
- Convenient to Washington D.C. via Key & Roosevelt
- High-tech residents-only lounge adjacent to lobby
- Rooftop observation deck overlooking the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area
- Spa-quality fitness center
- On-site restaurants and retail
- Terrace overlooking the Potomac River
- 930 parking spaces