Creating Value, Enhancing Communities
Communities are built and enhanced through commitment. For more than 25 years, we have been dedicated to enhancing and supporting the communities in which we operate. Through our hands-on and disciplined approach, we assess the needs of individual communities and acquire, build and operate properties and infrastructure that communities need to thrive.
We own, operate and provide lending for a broad range of real estate and infrastructure asset types that support and benefit communities, from a high-rise apartment building in Manhattan to a solar field in California and a pharmacy in rural Indiana.
Hollywood & Highland
Hollywood & Highland is a thriving five-story destination complex featuring shopping, dining and entertainment in the heart of the Hollywood Entertainment District. This Hollywood icon also features the Dolby Theatre, home of the Academy Awards® ceremony as well as year-round premiers and performances.
• 632,000 square feet
• 25+ million annual visitors
• 3,000 parking spaces
• 3,400 seat theatre
• More than 70 brand name retailers
• 25 full-service and fast-casual restaurants
For more information, visit hollywoodandhighland.com.
432 Park Avenue
432 Park Avenue is a 1,396-foot-tall residential condominium tower located in the desirable Plaza District in Midtown Manhattan. With its striking features and towering height, 432 Park is a recognizable fixture of the Manhattan skyline.
• 1,396 feet tall
• 435,354 square feet of residential space
• 82,897 square feet of retail space
• 146 units
For more information, visit 432parkavenue.com.
With its modern design and high-class finishes, this Lexington, KY property serves as Valvoline Inc.’s corporate headquarters. The building is home to approximately 650 employees and features a modern design and Class A finishes and amenities. Valvoline is a leading manufacturer of motor oil and a major operator of oil change centers across the U.S.
• 162,358 square feet
• S&P 'BB+' credit rating
• 14.3-year lease term at time of acquisition
• 1.5% annual rent increases
1) Data as of 12/31/18. Assets Owned and Operated (AOO) represents the aggregate assets owned and operated by CIM on behalf of partners (including where CIM contributes alongside for its own account) and co-investors, whether or not CIM has discretion, in each case without duplication. AOO includes total gross assets at fair value, with real assets presented on the basis described in the Book Value disclosure and operating companies presented at gross assets less debt, as of the Report Date (including the shares of such assets owned by joint venture partners and co-investments), plus binding unfunded commitments. AOO also includes the $0.3 billion of AOO attributable to CIM Compass Latin America (CCLA), which is 50% owned and jointly operated by CIM. AOO for CMMT Partners, L.P. (which represents assets under management), a perpetual-life real estate debt fund, is $0.7 billion as of the Report Date.
Book Value for each investment generally represents the investment’s book value as reflected in the applicable fund’s unaudited financial statements as of the Report Date prepared in accordance with U.S. generally accepted accounting principles on a fair value basis. These book values generally represent the asset’s third-party appraised value as of the Report Date, but in the case of CIM’s Cole Net-Lease Asset strategy, book values generally represent undepreciated cost (as reflected in SEC-filed financial statements).