Free Writing Prospectus
Filed pursuant to Rule 433 | [March, 2022] | Reg. No. 333-210880 Creative Media & Community Trust Corporation (the “Company”) has filed a registration statement (including a prospectus) with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) for the offerings to which this communication relates.
Before you invest, you should read the prospectus and other documents the Company has filed with the SEC for more complete information about the Company and the offerings. You may get these documents for free by visiting the Company’s website at shareholders.cimcommercial.com. Alternatively, you may request to receive a prospectus by calling toll-free at 1-866-341-2653. You may also access the prospectus for free on the SEC website at www.sec.gov.
An investment in the securities described herein involves risks and other considerations, including the ones described below. Before you invest, you should read the prospectus and other documents that Creative Media & Community (“CMCT” or “Creative Media & Community Trust”) filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) for more complete information about CMCT and the risks and other considerations relating to the securities described herein. Any terms of securities described herein represent a general overview of certain selected terms and are qualified in their entirety by reference to the prospectus and other documents that Creative Media & Community Trust filed with the SEC.I understand the deletion of Warrants but why changed Series A Preferred Stock to Preferred Stock—it doesn’t work in some instances.
- There is no public market for CMCT Preferred Stock and CMCT does not expect one to develop.
- The CMCT Preferred Stock is subordinate to all of CMCT’s existing and future debt and liabilities and those of CMCT’s subsidiaries. The terms of CMCT’s Preferred Stock do not contain any financial covenants and do not restrict how CMCT can use the proceeds of the offering. CMCT’s future debt may include restrictions on our ability to pay dividends to preferred stockholders or make redemptions in the event of a default under the debt facilities or under other circumstances.
- Shares of CMCT Preferred Stock may be redeemed for shares of Common Stock, which ranks junior to the CMCT Preferred Stock with respect to dividends and upon liquidation.
- From and after the fifth anniversary of the date of original issuance of any shares of CMCT Preferred Stock, CMCT has the right (but not the obligation) to redeem such shares at100% of the Series A Stated Value, initially $25 per share, plus any accrued but unpaid dividends, without your consent.
- The cash distributions holders of CMCT Preferred Stock receive may be less frequent or lower in amount than described herein.
- Holders of CMCT securities will be subject to inflation risk and the risk that interest rates may increase.
- CMCT’s operating performance is subject to risks associated with the real estate industry. A significant portion of CMCT’s properties, by aggregate net operating income and square feet, are located in California. CMCT is dependent on the California real estate markets and economies, and are therefore susceptible to risks of events in those markets that could adversely affect its business.
Click here for current Prospectus
Click here for news, filings, and other shareholder resources
Securities distributed by affiliate broker-dealer: CCO Capital, LLC, member: FINRA / SIPC
Information about CCO Capital, LLC can be found at FINRA's BrokerCheck